The Spirit Dancer represents canoes designed and used for hundreds of years by First Nations People along the Northwest Coast of B.C.
The Spirit Dancer is just over 39′ long and will seat 16-18 paddlers. Similar in design to our 31′ Northern Dancer, this model has a much more stable hull design and is ideal for longer ocean voyages. Itís long straight waterline aids in itís terrific tracking ability, yet it turns easily with minimum effort. These are features you will need for any trips you have planned on the coast.
The Spirit Dancer will be approximately 30% of the weight of a similar sized wooden canoe made in the traditional manner. And the best part, they will be virtually maintenance free.
OPTIONS & FEATURES
- Aluminum thwarts for maintenance-free durability
- Seats standard with styrofoam 4.5″ x 10″ to provide maximum flotation
- Center two seats removable for cargo storage
- Fiberglass seat rail for extra strength
- Interior gunnel 1.25″ x 1.25″
- End chambers filled with styrofoam for additional buoyancy
- Hull reinforced with 1/2″ marine structural foam
- Keel line reinforced with Kevlar and s-glass
- Outer gunnel constructed from customized vinyl extrusion for maintenance-free durability.
Note: Voyageur displayed in image.
Please inquire for pricing on these options: Birst Bark Paint, Sail, Drop Skeg, Removable Center Seats.
Min # of Paddlers: 8
Max # of Paddlers: 18
- Length: 39′
- Beam: 58″
- # of Seats: 9-10
- Fiberglass: 650 lbs
- Fiberglass: $14,995 CAD
- Add $525 For Drop Skeg
Sorry, there are no products in this collection