The Clan Dancer is designed to resemble the traditional west coast First Nations canoes.
Constructed of modern materials it is virtually maintenance free and very durable.
Features include; foam core floor for added stiffness. Lots of positive flotation with foam in both the bow and stern tanks and under each seat.
The shallow arch hull provides excellent stability and good maneuverability. The Clan Dancer is suited for up to eight paddlers, or 5-6 paddlers with gear on extended trips. It is suitable for river, lake and ocean paddling.
The Clan Dancer weighs a fraction of a traditional dugout, and still retains all the aesthetic beauty of these national treasures. While not as fast on the water as the other canoes in our ‘Dancer’ series, the Clan Dancer is a fun family sized canoe.
- Aluminum thwarts for maintenance-free durability
- Seats standard with styrofoam 4.5″ x 10″ to provide maximum flotation
- Center two seats removable for cargo storage
- Fiberglass seat rail for extra strength
- Interior gunnel 1.25″ x 1.25″
- End chambers filled with styrofoam for additional buoyancy
- Hull reinforced with 1/2″ marine structural foam
- Keel line reinforced with Kevlar and s-glass
- Outer gunnel constructed from customized vinyl extrusion for maintenance-free durability.
Note: Voyageur displayed in image.
Please inquire for pricing on these options: Birch Bark Paint, Sail, Drop Skeg, Removable Center Seats.